- 1. Concept Infoway is committed to safeguarding your personal information from unauthorised access by other organisations, persons, or third parties. All of the information you give will be used strictly for one or more of the following purposes:
- To make your website experience more personalised
- To better serve our customers
- To supply you with services and/or solutions
- To make contact with you or engage with you for the sake of business
- 2. Without your permission, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, swapped, transferred, or given to any other company, organisation, or individual for any reason other than to provide the purchased service requested.
- 3. Without submitting any information, you are free to access our website for any offshore software development, web design and development, mobile app development, SEO, and/or other services. You are under no obligation to provide your personal or business information.
- 4. We may gather your domain information as part of our website analysis process to improve the usability, effectiveness, and performance of our website. The domain information is automatically obtained, and you do not need to take any more steps on your end.
- 5. The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) gives parents authority over the acquisition of personal information from children under the age of thirteen. The Federal Trade Commission enforces the COPPA Rule, which specifies what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not market directly to youngsters under the age of thirteen. Do we allow third parties, such as ad networks or plug-ins, to acquire personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13?
- 6. The Fair Information Practices Principles are the bedrock of US privacy law, and the concepts they include have influenced data protection legislation around the world. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is required to comply with the plethora of privacy legislation that safeguards personal information. Should a data breach occur, we shall take the following appropriate action following Fair Information Practices:
- i.) We'll send you an email to notify you.
- Within 7 working days
- Users will be notified via in-site notification.
- ii.) Within 7 working days
- 7. The CAN-SPAM Act establishes standards for commercial email, specifies regulations for commercial communications, provides recipients with the right to stop receiving emails, and spells out heavy penalties for violators.
- Your email address is used to send information, react to queries, and/or answer any requests or questions.
- Process orders and provide order information and updates.
- We agree to the following to be covered by CANSPAM:
- Fake or deceptive subject lines and email addresses should be avoided.
- In some acceptable way, identify the message as an advertisement.
- Include our company's or site headquarters' physical address.
- If you utilise a third-party email marketing service, keep an eye on it for compliance.
- Quickly honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests.
- Allow recipients to unsubscribe from future emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
- 8. When a Do Not Track (DNT) browser feature is in place, we respect Do Not Track signals and do not track plant cookies, or employ advertising.
Is third-party behavioural tracking permitted on our website? It's also worth noting that we don't accept third-party behavioural tracking on our site.
You can unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time by sending us an email at
Take the steps outlined at the bottom of each email. and we'll swiftly unsubscribe you from ALL future correspondence.